CZERO JOB OPENING
Marketing/Social Media/Web Content Intern
Posted: June 28, 2019
Date of posting: June 28, 2019
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado 80524
Time commitment: Full time during summer months and 10-20 hours per week during school year
Travel requirements: none anticipated
Reporting structure: Reports to Chief Operating Officer
Czero seeks a local student intern with experience or background in experienced in marketing, social media and web content development. In this role, the successful candidate will work to coordinate our marketing message with our business development team supporting Czero business objectives. Czero is a highly collaborative environment, and the successful candidate will work closely with Czero management.
Current local college student, with a strong written and verbal communication skills
Essential for this position
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Background / experience in marketing, social media.
- Ability to work on both simple and complex projects simultaneously.
- Some exposure to technology / engineering is a plus.
- Strong desire to learn and share expertise with a dynamic team
- Assist with developing new Czero website. This primarily includes developing new content (writing text and selecting images/graphics). Czero is working with a professional web development firm and will be providing refined messaging and written content/images.
- Assist with updating and improving marketing collateral. This includes both writing text and selecting images/graphics for single and multipage company overviews. Czero is working with professional graphic arts firm that can assist as needed.
- Assist on Czero’s LinkedIn social media campaign. This will include preparing posting schedules, writing posts (both text and images), upgrading Czero LinkedIn page, driving traffic to the Czero LinkedIn page and the Czero website.
- Assist on other social media campaigns.
- Assist on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to help drive traffic to the Czero website.
- Local college student with U.S. citizenship or the ability to satisfy U.S. Department of Justice work requirements without assistance from Czero.
The right fit for our team
Beyond business development and sales capability, we’re looking for someone who is smart, creative, hardworking, able to handle multiple customer relationships simultaneously, and tenacious when it comes to a tough challenge. Everyone at Czero enjoys the challenge of tackling hard problems and is willing to put in the time and effort to solve them. Additionally, we have a true team environment, so it’s crucial that you can collaborate effectively with diverse team members.
If you join our team, you will find Czero an interesting, challenging, and rewarding place to work. Your contributions will make a significant impact on high-profile projects that are positive for our clients, the environment and the economy.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email a PDF of your cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
An established, fast-growing mechanical engineering firm located in Fort Collins, CO, Czero specializes in early-stage R&D in the areas of automotive, commercial vehicles, oil and gas, and clean technologies for local and global companies. Our team takes on wide-ranging engineering challenges for both private and public sector clients, developing new technologies and delivering high quality proof-of-concept prototype systems. We are passionate about the environment, and our work centers on scalable, cost-effective solutions to increase energy efficiency, improve energy storage and delivery, and decrease harmful emissions.
Czero has a strong network of partner companies, suppliers, and university collaboration partners, including the Colorado State University (CSU) Energy Institute, often working with university researchers on cutting edge technology development. If you join our team, you will find Czero an interesting, challenging, and rewarding place to work. Your contributions will make a significant impact on high-profile projects that are positive for our clients, the environment, and the economy.
Please do not contact us regarding this or other positions at Czero; we already have an established relationship with a great recruiting team. Thanks!