Advanced control systems for complex machines, systems and devices
To engineer the most intelligent systems, we integrate controls development with hardware development from the very beginning of each project. This enables us to create the best solution for all key constraints and preempts hitches and glitches that often manifest with late-stage controls design.
From completely customized to rapid-prototype system controls
For faster development, Czero engineers make extensive use of rapid prototyping tools for real-time control systems and hardware-in-the-loop solutions. We’ve also developed custom controls based on microprocessors such as Freescale, Siemens, and Motorola.
When it comes to controls design, we have the right tools for the job so that you have flexibility regarding approach and cost.
A full range of capabilities
We have engineers with expertise in all phases of embedded software development and continuous integration environments:
- Rapid control prototyping (RCP) for real-time systems
- Intelligent control systems
- Dynamic programming and non-linear control methodologies
- Custom algorithm design
- Measurement computing
- Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems
- Human-machine interface (HMI)
- Control system optimization using neural networks
Contact us about embedded control system development for advanced technologies.