Government Contracts | GSA
Mechanical Engineering Analysis & Design Services
Czero’s award-winning engineers have 25+ years of hands-on experience in research and development of automotive, hydraulic, and clean tech innovations. We help government organizations fulfill their mission and technology objectives by making it easy to
- Determine mechanical engineering project feasibility
- Expedite proof of concept
- Develop effective, reliable, cost-saving new technologies
- 541330 – Engineering services
- 541420 – Industrial design services
- 541712 – Engineering research and development services
Specialized professional engineering services (PES)
Czero specializes in consulting and R&D for innovative mechanical, electromechanical, and electrohydraulic systems and subsystems. We also have extensive experience planning, designing, and executing structured experiments that use custom test fixtures and apparatus.
Our team uses the industry’s latest software and tools for analysis, design, modeling, simulation, and testing.
Czero can perform a variety of advanced engineering functions under Schedule 871, Professional Engineering Services (PES) – GS-10F-0081X. In particular, we provide expertise to government customers in these Special Item Number (SIN) functional areas:
- 871-1 – Strategic planning for technology programs activities (ME/EE)
- 871-2 – Concept development and requirements analysis (ME/EE)
- 871-3 – System design, engineering and integration (ME/EE)
- 871-4 – Test and evaluation (ME/EE)
Seamless execution, from early-stage concept to proven working prototype
Our highly experienced cross-functional team has the specialized engineers, advanced capabilities, and seasoned project managers essential for turnkey project execution and successful delivery of an exceptional product—on time, and within budget.